- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 c. chocolate chips
- 1 c. peanut butter chips
- 1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. baking cocoa
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 c. water
- 1/3 c. vegetable oil
- 1 Tbs. white vinegar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
In a bowl, beat cream cheese. Add sugar, egg, salt. Mix it well. Fold in the chips and set them aside. For the cupcakes, combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Add the water, oil, vinegar, and vanilla. Mix it well. Fill paper-lined muffin cups half full with batter. Top each with 2 Tbs. of the cream cheese mixture. Bake at 350º for 25-30 minutes. Cool 10 minutes and remove from the pan.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable or canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 large egg whites
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Place the cupcake liners in cupcake pans (you’ll need approx. 36).
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the cake mix, flour, sugar and salt. Add the remaining ingredients and beat with them with a hand mixer for 2 minutes, or until well blended.
3. Use an ice cream scoop to fill prepared cupcake tins- fill them about 3/4 full. Bake them about 18 minutes.
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 egg whites
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup pink jimmies
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons strawberry puree
- 1 tablespoon strawberry gelatin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4-5 cups powdered sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line pans with cupcake liners.
2. Beat butter and sugar for 3 minutes, scrape bowl as needed.
3. Add the egg whites one at a time on low until fully incorporated.
4. In a separate bowl, sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together.
5. Alternate add the buttermilk and the dry ingredients to the butter/sugar mixture.
6. Mix in sour cream.
7. Fold it in jimmies and fill liners 3/4 full.
8. Bake for 16-22 minutes, or until and inserted knife comes out clean.
9. How to make the Butter cream: Beat the butter and cream cheese. Add the strawberry puree, gelatin and vanilla extract. Slowly add powdered sugar until you reach your desired consistency.
10. Pipe the Butter cream into the cooled cupcakes.
• 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, room temperature
• 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
• 1 cup brown sugar, packed
• 1/2 cup granulated sugar
• 1/2 cup milk
• 1 tsp. vanilla
• 2 1/2 cups flour
• 1/2 tsp. salt
• 1 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
Use an electric mixer to beat butter and sugars together until its fluffy (about 2-3 minutes). Mix it in peanut butter, vanilla and milk. Stir it in flour and salt and mix it on low speed (or by hand) until it is incorporated. Add in extra milk then stir in the chocolate chips.
Welcome to WordPress.com! This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it.